Frequently Asked Questions
I get the message: “[fgm2wcp] Couldn’t connect to the Magento database. Please check your parameters. And be sure the WordPress server can access the Magento database. SQLSTATE  Access denied for user ‘xxx’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)”
Last Updated 3 years ago
- First verify your login and password to your Magento database.
- If Magento and WordPress are not installed on the same host, you can do this:
- export the Magento database to a SQL file (with phpMyAdmin for example)
- import this SQL file on the same database as WordPress
- run the migration by using WordPress database credentials (host, user, password, database) instead of the Magento ones in the plugin settings.