Frequently Asked Questions
FG Joomla to WordPress
FAQ for the FG Joomla to WordPress plugin
- All the posts are not migrated. Why ?
- Are the user passwords kept during the import?
- Does the migration process modify the Joomla site it migrates from?
- How can I keep the original Joomla URLs?
- How can I test the redirections before the WordPress site is live?
- How does the plugin handle Weblinks?
- How the redirections work?
- I get the message: “[fgj2wp] Couldn’t connect to the Joomla database. Please check your parameters. And be sure the WordPress server can access the Joomla database. SQLSTATE  Access denied for user ‘xxx’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)”
- Nothing is imported at all
- Where are stored the authors aliases?