Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions to all plugins
These questions are common to all plugins.
- Do I need to keep the plugin activated after the migration?
- Error when testing the connection: SQLSTATE[HY000]  Connection refused or SQLSTATE[HY000]  No such file or directory
- How to import content from one section as posts and another section as pages?
- How to redirect the original site to WordPress if they are not on the same domain?
- How to run the import on my local computer?
- I get a blank screen and the import stalls
- I get the message: “Fatal error: Class ‘PDO’ not found”
- I get this error “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM”
- I get this error: "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function utf8_encode()"
- I get this error: Erreur !: SQLSTATE[HY000]  Unknown system variable ‘NAMES’
- I get this error: PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant ‘MYSQL_ATTR_INIT_COMMAND’
- I get this error: SQLSTATE[HY000]  mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication
- I get this error: SQLSTATE[HY000]  The server requested authentication method unknown to the client
- In the Apache error_log file, I get: mod_fcgid: read data timeout
- Is there a log file to show the information from the import?
- Migration freezes
- None image get transferred into the WordPress uploads folder. I’m using Xampp on Windows.
- Redirections don’t work
- The logs are not displayed and the progress bar doesn't increase
- The media are not imported
- The media are not imported and I get the error message: “Warning: copy() [function.copy]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration”
- The migration stops and I get the message: “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of XXXXXX bytes exhausted” or I get the message: “Internal server error”
- The translations are missing