If you use the Internationalization module on Drupal, this add-on migrates your multilingual data from Drupal to WordPress, assigning the right language to each node and each taxonomy.
You also need WPML to manage your multilingual content in WordPress.
The add-on migrates:
- the nodes languages
- the taxonomies languages
The add-on requires the main plugin FG Drupal to WordPress Premium.
It also requires the WPML plugin.
- Install and activate WPML
- Install and activate FG Drupal to WordPress Premium
- Install and activate the Internationalization add-on
- Set your languages and your default language in WPML > Languages
- Run the migration in Tools > Import > Drupal
Internationalization Change log
Fixed: Categories translations whose name is the same as in the original language were not imported
Tested with WordPress 5.1
Tested with WPML 4.2
Fixed: Some categories imported in wrong language
Tested with WordPress 4.8
Tested with WPML 4.8
Fixed: The language codes with more than 2 characters (eg. pt-br) were not imported